Downloadable Forms with Instructions
The following forms can be downloaded, completed, printed and mailed with your payment to the IFGA registrar. Although forms are accepted through email they MUST be signed. For this reason you will need to print the form, sign it, scan the form, then email it to our Registrar.
If you are having problems with the checkboxes on the reg form, follow the instructions BELOW to download the doc to your computer.
If you do not have Microsoft Word you need a viewer:
To download a free Microsoft Word viewer Click Here
2. Indicate where you want the file downloaded.
1. Right click on the filename and select 'Save Target As'
Downloading the forms with Internet Explorer:
2. Indicate where you want the file downloaded
You can then fill out the form on your computer, print it out and mail it in. Please double check your applications before sending them in to make sure
there are no blanks left and that you checked all the appropriate boxes.
IFGA Brochure Printing Instructions
- Open “Outside IFGA Brochure” document. Hit the printer icon on your toolbar. You will get an error message saying “The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?” Click on Yes.
- Flip the printed “Outside IFGA Brochure” page over and put it back into the paper feed source for the printer to print the “Inside IFGA Brochure” page.
- Close “Outside IFGA Brochure” document.
- Now open the document “Inside IFGA Brochure”, and follow the same instructions in Step 1. If you were correct in how you flipped the page to be printed on the other side, your brochure should be ready to fold into thirds!
"Steps to Downloading the Free Acrobat Reader" section of Adobe's Website.